On 3/15/2008, "David Tayler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not saying there are mistakes, I think it is interesting on a
> number of levels, these are good players, so they are making artistic choices.

Well, yes, I just wrote "mistakes" in parentheses... Your analysis
(better word?) was good. And btw the performance was excellent - and
also seem to have induced an interesting thread of comments: to double
or not to double, to resolve or not to, etc. Interesting and also useful
in practice. I really liked your comment on numbering of the bass; also
I have many times thought, weather the number (especially in French
stuff) is a warning "do not play this". Very often (in French
numbering) I have came to that interpretation...

All the best ,

Arto