What I'm saying is that it is possible to build an exact replica
because it has already been done on a large scale for books,
painting, scores, sculpture and musical instruments.
Hey, the Capirola Lutebook could be a forgery. It is a good
candidate. Some of the forgers were true geniuses.

I'm not sayng we should do that--although I prefer copies,
myself--I'm just saying it has been done, wholesale.
People say it isn't possible, but it has been done.

dt