> Do the other developers fell that way?

I answer the question 'do others feel that way':

Yes. C is poison in a C++ project.

Andre'

PS: I wonder why LyX isn't dead ;-)

PPS: Lars, I still don't get your mails because of your ø in the From: header
I believe there is a way to specify encoding for headers, at least I do
get mails from people with ä, ö or ü in their names. I think it is something
with 'iso' and '?' and '='. You'd make me very happy if you could do
that, I always miss half of the discussion, and browsing the archives
is a pain...

--
André Pönitz ......................... [EMAIL PROTECTED]