Konrad Hofbauer wrote:

> Georg Baum wrote:
>> No, 10.3.9 on a 1.07 GHz PowerPC G4.
>
> OK, but this is not even supposed to work then, since we build against
> the 10.4u SDK (it would get messy I believe to build universal binaries,
> otherwise).

Why is that not supposed to work? The universal binary of 1.5.4 built by
Bennet (using qt 4.3.something) works fine on that machine (modulo the
non-mac specific bugs 1.5.4 has). The qt docs specify either 10.3.9 (qt
4.3) or 10.3 (qt 4.4) as the minimum required version.
http://wiki.lyx.org/Mac/Mac?from=LyX.Mac says that 10.3.9 is the minimum
required version.
If there is really a reason in the build process that excludes 10.3.9 (which
would be a pity) then please test the version in the installer and update
the LyX/Mac page.

> I am surprised you do not have the clipboard problem that
> other 10.3 users reported.

What clipboard problem? I was not told of anything.

Georg