On 02/10/14, 21:47 , stefano franchi wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Rainer M Krug <rai...@krugs.de
> <mailto:rai...@krugs.de>> wrote:
>
>     I have the feeling, this discussion can be summed up in two lines:
>
>     1) we would like to have a round-trip (docx backend)
>     2) but we need a sematic export (to docx)
>

> Or perhaps:
> 1) we would like to have a round-trip (docx backend)
> 2) but we need a semantic export (to docx)
> 3) so let's begin with (2)
> 4) and hopefully will will halfway through to (1)

Agreed - We can work on that.

> The important question is:
>
> - which design decisions in (2) could prevent a successful roundtrip?
> How do we avoid those?

Exactly - and also, which elements in LyX should be (initially) included
in the semantic export and how they should be mapped.

I won't be able to help in regards of any programming questions, as I
know neither the inner workings of LyX nor of docx, but I would be more
then interested in participating in these kind of discussions and support.

Cheers,

Rainer

> S.
>

> --
> Stefano Franchi
> Associate Research Professor
> Department of Hispanic Studies         Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
> Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
> College Station, Texas, USA
>
> stef...@tamu.edu <mailto:stef...@tamu.edu>
> http://stefano.cleinias.org

Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)