On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 09:08:50PM +0200, Georg Baum wrote:

> PS: Since RC is "Release candidate" we should IMHO only allow really
> critical bug fixes between RC1 and 2.2.0 final. In particular I think we
> should not do a RC2.

I think I mostly agree, although I would take off the qualifier "really"
for critical bugs. Also I think patches that fix regressions, even if
they are not critical regressions, should also be allowed in. What are
your thoughts on patches that fix non-critical regressions? (or perhaps
a regression falls under your category of "really critical" by
definition?)

Scott