Le 26/04/2017 à 00:16, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
El 25.04.2017 a las 07:41, Guenter Milde escribió:

In this case, shouldn't it be named "right/left", as "before/after" would
mean reverse placement (left/right) in RTL languages?

At first I sent the patch using left/right but JMarc said that this
would be incorrect for RTL languages. I cannot get such a case here but
as JMarc wrote today that he gets this. Thus we need to investigate that
further how and when leqno leads to numbering at the right side.

I do not know anything about Arabic, so I created with LyX 2.3.3dev a document with language arabic_arabi, and I see the equation numbers on the left.

I do not understand why you do not see the same, Uwe.