On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 09:27:02PM +0100, John Levon wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 01:22:15PM -0700, Kayvan A. Sylvan wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 09:07:00PM +0200, Asger K. Alstrup Nielsen wrote:
> > > solve this problem. Therefore, the patch does the correct thing:
> > > It detects whether AikSaurus and bzip2lib are present. If not, the
> > > thesaurus feature is left out. This is the same as a lot of other
> > > features we have, and IMO the only sensible thing to do.
> >
> > How should we deal with this in the RPMs?
> >
> > Will we need to generate two binaries? (one depending on AikSaurus and bzip2lib
> > and one that does not?)
>
> I suppose we need AikSaurus RPMs for that. Hmmph.

Point me at the sources and I will do this:

1) Create AikSaurus RPMs.
2) Change the lyx CVS RPMs to require the AikSaurus RPMs.

All Linux systems I have access to have bzip2lib installed, so I think
that requiring the AikSaurus Saurus stuff for Linux is acceptable (since
it adds such a great feature).

Of course, anyone who did not want the feature could generate their
own RPM from the .src.rpm.

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)