my layout file with class is not detected. In the website for installing layouts he
has given that i have to go to ./lyx and type configure. But there is no file
configure there. Instead I went to /usr/share/lyx and found configure there. Now the
layout file is in these folders
./lyx/layout and /usr/share/lyx/layout and my class file is in
/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/
What do i have to do to get this class file installed. Also i have a bibtex file which
i have inserted into this lyx file but when i go to insert citations there are no keys
corresponding to this file present. Is this also a problem with the class and layout
file. Please help soon and thanks for the help given till now. is there any problem in
lyxfix1.1.6fix.rpm. That is the version i have installed.