I try to install Lyx 1.4.1 (Setup 2.1 complete) on a WinXP system, but Lyx is not configured during the installation. As described at the homepage I tried to configure Lyx by entering the command 'sh configure'.
But the problem is, that I cannot start sh and get an error message

P:\Utility\LaTex\LyX141\bin>sh
AllocationBase 0x0, BaseAddress 0x715B0000, RegionSize 0x4D0000, State 0x10000 P:\Utility\LaTex\LyX141\bin\sh.exe: *** Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap, Win32 error 6

What can I do to be able to configure Lyx anyway ?