On 24/09/2010 3:01 PM, Richard Heck wrote:
This could almost be done without any changes to LyX. Here's how.
1. Set up a cron job that does "svn up filename.lyx" every two minutes.
2. Set up another cron job that watches filename.lyx and, if it changes,
does "svn ci filename.lyx".

If I was crazy about such a feature, this is exactly how I would set it up. Or I would use dropbox, which essentially does the "file watching" itself.

But, once your file has been updated on disk by svn up, how do you automatically update the displayed document within lyx? Is it currently possible?

Julien