Josh,
Castellation was easy but I am not going to verify it buy buying it and
building a board.  I have shared a design now on Oshpark that should be
correct for castellation.  Other changes would have been more time
consuming.
I agree that the sanding thing takes a lot of effort.  I used power tools
to solve this, but this is a good improvement.
You can try this PCB but no guarantees.
Steve