The figtronix boards are castellated out of the box so we already know it's
doable at least at oshpark.

As for adjusting the layout, I always assumed one of us would just do it
ourselves rather than ask Stephen to do it for us.

The cad files are available (thank you Stepehen) and the software to modify
them is free, even fully open source.

The only thing I wanted to do sometime besides modify the router path for
castellation, is provide some good way to pull up PORT_EN. It could be as
little as simply enlarging the pad on one side of the resistor, to make it
into a touch point.

I had been meaning to ask, Stephen, if you would be averse to me placing
the cad files into a github project, so that we can have not only ongoing
development & history, but also branches for the different target machines?
So we could have a branch that produces a ready-made 100/102 board,
including router castellation, and another branch that produces a board for
nec or 200 etc.l, instead of one board that must be modified at assembly
time.

Also, this makes it easier for anyone to jump in and contribute development
instead of expecting you to.