I could easily be wrong, but I think HTERM is only for the T200.
        Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Eric LK
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 10:08 AM
To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
Subject: [M100] Using HTERM on a M100

Hi,

I'm probably missing something very obvious, but I've tried everything I could
think of and I'm out of ideas :o)

I've been trying to use HTERM on my M100, but all I get is a white screen,
until I press F8 which exits the application and returns to the menu.

I found the application on the
http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=HTERM page and didn't had any issue
I just cannot figure out where are the instructions to configure and use the
application... I even tried sending DATA from the connected PC at various
speeds, and nothing happen.

I may just be very tired, but I would appreciate if someone could push me in
the right direction.

Eric