- Match baud rate... you can rebuild with a different baud rate. It
supports all rates including 19200, 38400, 76800. I'd like to add some UI
to set the baud rate but haven't gotten around to it. I'm pretty sure your
version is set for 38400.
- Need hardware flow control enabled on whatever you're connecting to. Not
XON/XOFF.
- Need a cable with CTS/RTS lines and proper straight through or null
wiring depending on the situation.