Eric LK wrote:
> I was using the "?" character[...]
That wasn't the question mark character of course but the "Latin Small
Letter E with Acute" which was scrapped by the mailing list :o)
You can type it on the M100 with Code+d.

John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
> Well if I did it, I'd probably create a .NET command line app. Then it
> would be cross platform and I could reuse the code in other projects.

I'll have a look, but don't hold your breath since I'm a little short
of free time at the moment.
I'll probably go into some simple C program just using stdio, though.
That should be portable enough and I won't have to find out how to
install a .NET development environment.

> Whatever works :-)
That's the spirit :o)

Eric