Since "DOS"-based Windows has passed I use DOSBox www.dosbox.com to run "old"
software like TEENY, DeskLink and others.
It´ve run TEENY and DeskLink  with different USB2Serial adapters (FTDI,
Prolific, currently ASIX) w/o any trouble, using just
a 3-wire connection to my M100/102/200 @ 19.2k. Setting up DOSBox takes less 10
minutes. Currently I run Windows 10 Pro.

Maybe the above is a solution also for you.

Georg

von      : Justin Poirier <gen.ele...@gmail.com>
gesendet : Dienstag, 4. Mai 2021, 13:20
an       : m...@bitchin100.com