--- Gretchen Summers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, fortunately it does include the AC power
> supply.  Many, I noticed,
> did not.  I hope I won't have trouble getting
> anything else I need from the HP website.

The software is free, the printer install wizard is
a pretty large download. The firmware updater comes
in two versions, one is just the updater and requires
an internet connection to download firmware files
for the specific device(s) you have. The other is
a really big download that includes ALL of the latest
firmware files for every HP product it can update,
and there's a lot of them.

If you want to print from elsewhere on the internet,
the Web JetAdmin download is free, and really large,
and you have to have a PC running it to remotely
access
JetDirects (and attached printers) without built in
webservers. You absolutely don't need WJA for a
small LAN. It's for internet and large intranet
printing and printer management.

=====
Say hello to Juror #49. Yep, I'm on jury duty until the end of March. Gotta call in
each weekend. Fun.