I did find the downloads for the JetDirect I purchased.  I have a DSL
connection, so large downloads are not a problem.  My biggest dilemma
will be how to handle the download once it is on the PC.  I've never
understood the PC way of handling downloads and installations;-)

I believe I saw the Web JetAdmin--they called it "Enterprise printing
and management solutions."  I thought I'd go for the "Simple printing
and management solutions," which is intended for small to medium size
networks.  That's more my speed.