Standard Keyspan instructions, Nelson.

I feel a little confusion brewing here.  You're not using a Keyspan serial
to usb adapter in conjunction with your pda cradle, are you?  These Palm
sync cradles usually have a DB-9 serial connector used to connect to a
windows machine.  The Palm serial to usb adapter does not require any
drivers.

The Keyspan serial to usb adapter is a DIN-8 to usb adapter requiring
drivers to function.  Most of the time it is used to connect older serial
printers to a usb port.

I'm easily confused at this hour.

Ward Oldham