On 1 avr. 11, at 23:54, Mark David Hamilton wrote:

> Maybe I am missing part of this conversation, but... "doesn't support
> .txt"??

The beta version does not support text. For some reason. That was mentioned
earlier in the thread.

> Right on the Bean page it lists formats that are supported natively
> including .txt. I use it for .txt as default all the time. Or are you just
> referring to regex search and replace features?

And as for the regex, I eventually found that they (some ?) don't work in the
replace field.

So what I am thinking is to write an applescript that does this kind of thing.
Or maybe that already exists ?

I'm thinking of something I could install as a service and call from the
keyboard to work o the front document...

Jean-Christophe Helary