On Monday, September 16, 2002, at 12:05 PM, Sherm Pendley wrote:

> On Monday, September 16, 2002, at 01:12 PM, David Wheeler wrote:
>
>> CVS Emacs is carbonized and runs quite nicely on Mac OS X.
>
> Carbonized? It uses Aqua?

Yes! I am using the carbonized CVS Emacs 21 as well. It's very quick &
stable and supports *lots* of nice GUI features such as scroll wheel,
font-lock, multiple frames.

It's way ahead of the emacs-on-aqua project which apparently is a Cocoa
from end to Emacs.

It's quite a long compile, so if anyone wants a binary, I have it
wrapped up an .app bundle ready to be dropped into /Applications.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]