On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 04:46  PM, Alex Rice wrote:

> It's quite a long compile, so if anyone wants a binary, I have it
> wrapped up an .app bundle ready to be dropped into /Applications.

It'd be nice to make a binary available in general. Does the binary
distribution know how to find/use external libraries such as ispell? Is
it easy to add new stuff (the cperl that comes with Emacs is broken --
I always compile and install from Ilya's sources)? Does it include the
terminal interface version?

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]