extra-Name doesn't sound familiar.  When I got accepted to Dartmouth
and started in 1986.  I rarely went back because my parents and I
didn't get along so well.  I also found that training at the Carroll
Center was far too slow for me, but the computer guy, Brian
Charleston, recognized that and gave me extra training on the side
when he could.  When they kicked me out of the dorm, however, for
being unorthodox (as far as I can tell), it didn't matter how good I
was at computers when I was spending the right in a bus shelter with
my dog and I wrapped in a blanket.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com