To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2016 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: Brexit, wishing our friends across the pond well
Andy,

This conversation has been fascinating to me from a historical pointof view -- and it sounds like the Scottish are not pleased with
Britain politically speaking. Who cares about the golf course? That
trip of his made me upset. But American ignorance aside, educate us on
how Scottish is impacted. It seems to me that Scotland is still part
of Europe but that Britain has left the union. I understand the world
financial influence. When I think of the UK, or Great Britain, I think
of England, Wales, and Scotland. With Scotland's not wanting to
divorce from the EU, what does this mean? And what about Wales?
It sounds like England was the one to dodge out.
Thank you for the education and clarification.

Vaughn