Mark.
Based on the experiences you and Donna had, I think, if I ever get to do it, I would do all my research first then head to the Apple store and tell them exactly which Macbook Pro I want. (grins) I wish. My mini 4 does fine so no worries there.

   I do wonder if some sales folks have "hearing" issues.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?