Hi,

See, I asked them about this. APparently, Acapela does not permit sales of
separate voices. THis is apparently because of agencies. They seem to find it a
better solution to just buy a package that suits your needs so you can choose,
rather than agencies and such having to buy multiple times.

I guess I can see that, but it would be nice. I don't want a lot of those
voices taking space on my computer. The only ones I really care about are Peter
and Heather. let's complain!

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com