yes, i think there should be an option to buy individual voices. I like heather
and I think its Emily. Ryan's OK too but one or two voices doesn't justify me
buying a whole bunch of voices, like you said, taking up room. Maybe if enough
people email them they might consider it an option. haha, and then again, maybe
not.