Esther, et al,

>From where may I purchase Acapela Voice Packages?  Or any other voice
packages that will work on my Mac?

Thank you,

Mark

Get to know yourself as you get to know me on The Secret Life of Mark Marcus
Live Talk Show
http://candleshore.com/secrets
-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Esther
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:03 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Acapela voice purchasing [was Re: Where Is Samantha, on the Mac?]

Hi Marie,

I've changed the subject line, since we're talking now about the
Infovox voices from Acapela.  One additional piece of information is
that you get the Heather voice with every voice pack you purchase.
So, if you purchased the Spanish voices or the U.K. English voices,
you'd also get the U.S. Heather voice.

Cheers,

Esther