Hi.

Does anyone know if we can purchase these voices in the UK too?  I do
not like Alex as he can't speak properly.  I'd much prefer heather which
I have on my windows mobile or Samantha which is on the Iphone.  Alex
sounds a bit irish and needs to improve on things!

Kawal.

  Kawal Gucukoglu
  kawal_gucuko...@sent.com

(MSN):