Hello Nic,

When purchasing GhostReader, you can choose to buy cheaper versions of the
Acapela voices which will not work with VoiceOver. However, if you buy the full
versions of the voices, you can add GhostReader to your purchase for an extra
€10, which is very worthwhile.

If you need voices in more than one language, each additional language pack
usually only costs €49.50. However, there are some exceptions and without going
to the Assistiveware site, I can't remember which they are, but I think they
include the Scandinavian voices.

Cheers,

Anne