Has anyone had any success with iPhoto and voiceover?
I have five photos, the table with events, faces, places, photos, etc, but when
I try and get things like the file names of photos, or create albums, I am
unable to do this.  When I interact with the scrol area, where I assume the
pictures are displayed, I'm told by Voiceover that it's empty.
I am starting guide dog training in a few weeks, and would like an easy way to
publish photos to facebook, send them to friends and family, and post them
online.  iPhoto offers these options, but appears to be inaccessible with VO,
unless I'm missing something obvious?
I would greatly appreciate any pointers.
Thanks, Olivia