Hello; first, I too have to get help naming files. Unfortunately, most cameras give their images numbers, so I have to have someone help me assign names to them. What I find works best with iphoto is to create a new folder with just the images in it. After you have named them, then just use the import feature in iphoto to bring in that folder. Then you can go to last import in the list and create an album and do other things with it. I downloaded the facebook add on for iphoto, and it works; but some of the key fields aren't labelled. I recently used the mobile version to upload photos to my facebook account. After I created the album, it gave me the option of using an alternative upload method which was fairly easy. I did get lost a couple of times, but it was my first effort. I hope they will gradually make their site more accessible. good luck. hope that helps, Max On May 4, 2010, at 11:00 AM, marie Howarth wrote:

I tend to name my files before importing them to iPhoto. I've not used the facebook export tool and the majority seems off limits to us I guess because of the images. I've made several slide shows but I organise my pictures in folders outside of iPhoto and then import them. Usually having a nice sighted friend to help me label them in finder. Sorry, maybe someone else has had more luck.