Hello Alfredo,

I'll take this point by point.

On Jun 23, 2010, at 8:58 AM, Alfredo wrote:

> Thanks for verifying my suspicion that having the page read
> automatically made me not land on an edit field automatically.  This
> will help me tremendously as I am an avid internet user and do not
> need to know if a page is loaded or not.  Although, it would be nice
> to have an audio feedback when the page loads,
There is audio feedback when a page has loaded, it is a triple tone.

> Jumping by element would be a great feature, a time saver, and I
> believe it is needed, I will write about about this.
You can go through all the elements on a page by opening the item chooser
(VO-i). You can jump from header to header of any level, from header to header
of the same level, from link to link, from visited link to visited link, and
many other options. What more do you want? Have you explored the commands menus?

> I did not know
> that you could browse the web with such ease using quick nave, you
> activate quick nave by pressing the up arrow key in conjunction with
> the down arrow key right?
No, you activate Quick Nav by pressing the left and right arrow keys. The up
and down arrow keys together perform the default action.
> thanks for the suggestion to click command + L, then VO + right arrow,
> twice, to get to do a Google search.
A quicker way to do a google search is to press Command-Option-f. The same
command is used in Mail to launch a search.

Cheers,

Anne