Presuming you already have some tabs open, press VO + Up to stop interacting
with HTML, then move left and right to the tab you desire and then VO + space
to perform a mouse click then VO + Down to interact with HTML

I guess you can now see why some users prefer to use windows instead of tabs,
not sure if there is a key stroke like VO+F2  to enable users to quickly
navigate tabs in their preferred order instead of using control + TAB which
lets you cycle through in a linear format.

Chris