That is a very good answer! I am totally blind and personally like tabs better.
it just seems smoother and faster to me than bringing up window chooser.

        Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleisc...@bellsouth.net

Jude 1:24  Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present
you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
1:25  To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion
and power, Both now and forever. Amen.