Thanks Esther. As always, your advice, suggestions, and user-experience is
invaluable. :) I'll soon be a new Mac user, so it's fabulous that you're still
as freely-giving with your methodology as you are.

Thanks again, am off to have a look at Amazon upon sending.

Twitter: @IndigoCellist
Sent from my iPhone