I prefer not to have to take my fingers off the home keys. It is not so much
with the arrow keys that I would want to use the caps lock key but with the
other vo commands. I can't help think that the caps lock key is a complete
waste of prime keyboard real-estate, if you know what I mean. It is much more
efficient to my way of thinking to just move your little finger to the caps
lock key as compared to either removing your left or right hand from it's home
keys to press the current VO modifiers.

Garth
iblindtech.com