eloquence 100% is for me. If I had this, then I wouldn't be using windows
anymore there's something about the voice that I can listen to it and I don't
get tired of it. I have a hearing impairment and find it is more clear
understandable in words than these silly nuance voices. I don't want that to be
offending to anyone who uses the nuance real speak voices but for me, I just
don't understand them clearly, to slow no matter how much I speed them up I
can't understand them when they are really fast anyway and lastly too slow even
when I can follow them.
Ohand caps lock gets my vote too.
If the day comes where Apple have eloquence added to the list of VO voices,
will be the day where I differently upgrade my OS!

How do others feel about eloquence being added?
You got me started on this one! LOL

Daniel