Hi Les,
No Omniweb isn't in the app store. I googled it and it came right up.I don't
have the link on hand but there might be someone else who does. If so hopefully
they'll chime in. As for the frames, it works pretty well. I could access all
of the discussion board including all posts. You do have to fiddle with it
sometimes. Sometimes using quick nab worked best and other times you could get
away with not using it. Hope this helps.

Becky and Ceil