I second what Alex has said here.  Set tab to interact automatically, then go
arrow oven after interacting with the frame.  You should then be able to read
thee text in the threads.  Do, however, be sure and set the display to text
only, or however it is worded in the Blackboard preferences.

Since you are having trouble configuring VO on the network, however, you may
want to involve the IT folks at the university.

Thanks,

Harry