Hi,

I must say, I'm at a total loss about iBooks and the app store.  These seem to
be working fine for me on all my IOS devices.  I remember a few months back,
when they first changed the app store there was accessible issues.  I think
they fixed that in a month or less.  And I've never had any problems using the
table index sliders.  Just to be clear, I'm not saying that you are not indeed
having these issues.  I'm just wondering, could it be user error?

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info