hi,

first of all thanks for the engineering version - at least some of us
here will not find ourselves abandoned. :)

my first concern is - performance... would the OS2007 for 770 work
sacrificing speed and stability? or it can work with OS2007 software
at the OS2006 speed? Since N800 has better hardware spec, it might be
possible that OS2007 will work on 770 ultimately, but not as smooth as
how OS2006 does on 770.

It's hard to say right now, since we haven't tested this much.
It should only be a matter of days for the image to be released so you will be
able to see for yourself.