I don't know how to reply to this.
Really.
You're not Nokia, but you don't want to be community.
So what are you and what's your role ?

BTW, there's no moderation, no pre-editing, no cuts off.
Just good sense. 20kb for a text message is objectively a good boundary.

I am simply an open-source developer, sadly not paid by Nokia.
You're making assumptions where them do not exist.

--
Aniello Del Sorbo

anidel