>> Any activities by communities financed, sponsored, donated by Nokia
>> or other corporations, must follow the basic goal of the corporation.
>
> In general yes, and here the community adds value to Nokia. So there
> should be no problem unless this is all simply a rant against
> Nokia/commercial use of Linux, and in fact you had no intention of
> giving any useful input to the questions that were posed?

This does in fact appear to be a rant from Darius Jack.  I have not found
any references to anything he has contributed to any open source
community, yet he wants to speak for them all.  The relationship between
commercial entities and the open source community has been explained to
him more than once, but he does not care to understand.  Time to flip the
bozo bit.

Ed Okerson