I really like Marius' ideas. A mature, high-karma app should be able to push
bugfixes through the system without all the QA hassles of a new, untested
app. Security fixes on high-karma apps should go straight to extras.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 7:12 AM, Andrew Flegg <and...@bleb.org> wrote:

> I'd say we've had more intelligent thought and discussion here than
> I'd expect on this topic on talk

Grrr!

I hate that kind of talk. It only makes the problem worse.

My child is approaching school age, and I'm hearing the same thing all
around me as middle class moms want to keep their precious children away
from the "bad influences" of the poor kids in the local public schools, and
so they send their kids to private schools and impoverish the public schools
even more!

If you aren't part of the solution...

--
enthusiast, n. "One whose mind is wholly possessed and heated by what
engages it; one who is influenced by a peculiar fervor of mind; an ardent