Your reply continues to sound like the middle class moms who argue for
private schools. How will our children ever get ahead if they go to that
school down the street? It is full of common children who will only slow our
gifted children down.

--
enthusiast, n. "One whose mind is wholly possessed and heated by what
engages it; one who is influenced by a peculiar fervor of mind; an ardent