On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 15:30, Niels Breet <ni...@maemo.org> wrote:

> > Also
> > the normal 10 day quarantine should not apply to these case.
>
> I'm not sure if that is a good idea. The quarantine is there for a reason,
> the switch between these Qt releases can actually introduce issues. If we
> have the SDK in time, then the overlap will be minimal anyway.

I was under the impression that for many Qt apps a simple repackaging will
do the trick. If this is the case, would it not make sense to make those
updates available? After all, before the updates are released to Extras,
many users are going to have Qt apps that won't work on their N900. Surely
we want to correct that as soon as possible. And what about existing Qt 4.5
based apps in Extras? Should the be demoted when PR1.2 is released?

About that SDK. Could we have something on MADDE too?

Cheers,

Sascha