On 18 Jun 2008, at 17:51, Brad Knowles wrote:

Allan Odgaard wrote:

I don’t think it will verify that the domain is the proper one (for mails sent to each list), but it should be simple to duplicate the service as mailman-list-a, b, c and setup the different ones to be used as transport for the different list domains (via transport_maps in postfix/main.cf), that way, Postfix will help do the validation.

Doesn't work for the purpose of the OP. This method doesn't allow you to have the same list name for different lists under different domains. Running multiple copies of Mailman *will* allow you to do that, but it takes a lot more care-and-feeding, and is a pain to set up.

By “it should be simple to duplicate the service […]” I meant duplicate it so that mailman-list-a calls mailman-install-a, etc.