Well I finished my setup. I have a Multi-Mailman install set up and working. I have also wrote up a little writeup on how I did it. If someone who knows mailman would look at it and tell me if I have done something wrong that would be nice. Its at http://skagitattic.com/mailman.html

Thanks!

Also it seems clicking reply on a msg here does a off list reply. So all my previous reply`s were done off list.

Mark Sapiro wrote:
I think what you actually need is something like

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              fun_domain

in virtual_mailman and

fun_domain:        "|/usr/local/mailman/domain/mail/mailman post fun"

in aliases.

You would need to modify Mailman/MTA/Postfix.py to produce this, or set
MTA = 'Manual' in mm_cfg.py and do your aliases manually.

Thanks for the idea of editing Postfix.py! However I could not seem to make it work without.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

in virtual_mailman